Softball Ontario would like to let you know about a great opportunity for Elementary Schools to teach FUNdamental Movement Skills and Concepts to your students in grades 6, 7 and 8 through the sport of Softball! A great new way to keep your students ACTIVE and fulfill elements of the 2010 Health and Physical Education Curriculum; the Active Softball Program is available for schools to borrow for a period of one (1) month free-of-charge!
An Active Softball Kit consists of everything you will need to introduce the game of softball. Each Kit contains the following:
- A Giant Vinyl Game Board – perfect for indoor use!
- A Set of Six (6) Playing Pieces and Matching Dice
- A Set (48) of NEW Activity Cards
- Follow the 2010 HPE Curriculum/Teacher Requirements!!!
- Rules and Skills Guide
- Skills Test Booklet
- Perfect to "evaluate" participants' overall fitness and softball skills
- 9 Softball Gloves, 8 Softballs, 4 Safety Bats, 2 Throw-Down Base Sets & 1 Batting T
- Activity Books for ALL participants!
- FREE gifts for ALL participants!
All equipment is manufactured using child-safe materials. Once you near the end of your loan period and your students have improved their softball skills, you even have enough equipment to have a full game of softball!
The Kits are available on a first-come – first served basis; contact Softball Ontario as soon as possible to book your month! For further details on Softball Ontario’s ACTIVE SOFTBALL Program, please contact Lisa Crompton at (416) 426-7150 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To request the use of the ACTIVE Softball Program for one-month FREE simply click the link below to access our "Online Active Softball Request Form."
We look forward to hearing from you!
>> Online Active Softball Request Form